WORLD NEWS WITH BIBLICAL RELEVANCE

Support Biblical Truth

August 2, 2021
Monday, August 2, 2021

CDC Report: Only 10K of Those Killed By COVID in US Died From Virus Alone; 94% Had Additional Causes of Death

This week the Centres for Disease Control updated its “Provisional Death Counts for Coronavirus Disease” in-which they published that only 6% of Coronavirus deaths in the United States had “Covid-19” listed as their “only cause” of death, while the remaining 94% had an average of “2.6 additional conditions or causes per death.”

Currently, the CDC counts the Coronavirus Death toll in the United States as 182,149 as of August 30th. Meaning that, according to the CDC statistics, around 10,900 people recorded to have been killed by the COVID were killed by the virus alone, while the remaining 171,200 or so had multiple conditions or causes of death.

According to CDC numbers, 5,934,824 people in the United States have contracted the Coronavirus, 182,149 or 3.07% have died. Of the US Covid cases 0.18% have died having no additional serious health issues or additional causes of death.

CDC Report:

Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death. 

The Gateway Pundit reported on this shocking CDC Report Saturday, which resulted in CNN attempting to discredit them by claiming that the Conspiracy group “QAnon” twisted the report. Twitter as well removed tweets containing the “false claims” that they said violated their community guidelines, some of which were retweeted by President Trump Sunday.

Harbingers Daily can be your personal ministry too!

Consider becoming a monthly financial partner. Even small monthly or weekly donations can make a big impact. We depend on this continued support, which help us with our operational costs, to better budget, plan our growth and take advantage of outreach opportunities. So, if you would like to become an ongoing contributor or would simply like to make a one-time donation, every gift is needed, appreciated, and enables us to further expose deception and counter it with Biblical truth.

SUPPORT HARBINGERS DAILY

related Videos & articles

TOP STORIES

Journalist Scorned on Twitter for Suggesting ‘Porn for Children’

"Little kids are not capable of issuing consent. They don't even know what the word means. They're supposed to be protected by parents."

Why Are Globalists & Governments So Desperate For 100% Vaccination Rates?

There is no doubt; globalist institutions and their government “partners” are the greatest beneficiaries of the covid crisis.

MORE TOP STORIES

FEATURED