Why are we surprised? What did you expect? Yes, our days get more bizarre almost every hour but these are the predicted last days. Did you think they would be a piece of cake? A walk in the park? Just like a sunny day at the beach? Think again.
Frankly, I think we’re in the calm before the storm!
So here’s my new list of things I never thought I would live to see.
I never thought I would see the day when . . .
- Israeli media would say that folks in that country could not buy or sell without a vaccine. Is that coming to a city near me?
- There would be cries from the Godless Left promoting a 28-page document calling for a secular America. When presenting it to the Biden team, they demanded first amendment rights be ripped from American Christians.
- Beth Moore—whom I am no fan of as she lacks discernment—denounced Christians who claimed to be nationalist patriots and scolded pro-Trump Christians. I guess she is looking forward to a baby-killing administration.
- The world would long for a vaccine to “get life back to normal.” One proposed vaccine promises a mark that goes along with the shot—a mark under the skin. This all sounds more apocalyptic each day.
- There would be “digital passports” and “immune passports” that would reveal our compliance with the Covid vaccine. This is more Orwellian talk and leaps out of the pages of the book of Revelation.
- The world would so willingly give up their rights and bow to almost every government demand as long as they felt the demands would make them safe and well.
- Many corporations are starting to say, “No vaccine, no work.”
- In 2020, Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas came under attack! People who made holiday and family plans were scorned, mocked and scolded. Friends and neighbors turned people in if they were observed entertaining too many people! Canada fined people celebrating some holidays—thousands of dollars.
- Keith Olberman stated that Trump hotels should be turned into prisons for “Trump enablers.”
- President Trump would select three “conservative” Supreme Court justices who would turn against him in the election contention.
- There would be a cacophonous cry for a digital currency also called cryptocurrency. After all, it is so much safer and germ free. Are these movers and shakers following a script in the Bible?
- A great “Reset” would be announced by the World Economic Forum that would allow us to “build back better” and that stated we “would own nothing but be happy.” Did John Lennon’s song “Imagine” foretell this? No heaven and no hell and the world “would be as one”.
- The swamp, nearly drained thanks to President Trump, would make a giant comeback and be filled with threatening monsters more dangerous than the pre-Trump era.
- So many of these bullet points remind us that the Lord’s return is imminent, and yet most of the pulpits remain silent to this fact! How is this possible? The most significant time in history with the least amount of interest ever!
That’s my short list for now. God always warns His own before He lowers the boom and judges. This list is made up of warning signs! It tells the Church to get ready and be ready.
There is no time to waste. Tell everyone you know. What we are watching is not science fiction. It is fact!
The King is coming very soon! And as I said, we’re in the calm before the storm
Awaiting His return,